Losing hair daily is normal particularly when someone has undergone major weight loss or went any other physical or mental changes. For instance, given birth, stress and any medical conditions, all of them can cause hair loss issue. Here are 9 ways to regrow your hair naturally and look more confident and attractive
Sometimes there are few factors the hair fall is heavy and it causes baldness. Fortunately, there are a few methods, tips and tricks which can save your receding hair. We have researched and found few home remedies quite useful. So let’s get started with 9 ways to regrow your hair naturally – do not forget to save them!
1. Foods That Stimulate Hair Growth:
An unhealthy diet is one of the major reasons for receding hairline. You can cope with the issue by only bringing few changes to your diet. Few excellent foods promise healthy thick hair like:
- Spinach – it contains iron and health growth essentials like Vitamin A and foliate.
- Avocados – loaded with Vitamin’s and essential fatty acids that are good for hair.
- Kimchi – A scrumptious food that contains probiotics and reverse hair loss.
- Meat – A great source of protein, and iron to make your hair healthy.
- Salmon & fatty fish – Fish is one of the greatest sources of Vitamin and Omega-3 that improves hair density.
- Eggs – Protein-rich food and contains biotin that helps hair growth
2. Oil Treatment
Massaging your head, rubbing it and applying hair masks provide many health benefits. It promotes blood circulation reduces stress and boost hair growth in your dermal papilla cells. Try different oils to get shiny thick hair like:
- Geranium Oil: It is a product that is known for hair growth effects. Mix it with a carrier oil and apply it as a mask. You can also add your shampoo and use it during the weekdays.
- Rosemary Oil: Fragrance smell and booster to your hair growth! Use few drops on your scalp several times a week
- Aloe vera Gel: Aloe vera Gel is a good choice for scalp treatment when you are facing dandruff issues. Dandruff leads to an itchy scalp and causes hair to fall dramatically. Aloe vera gel can treat small wounds, irritation, rashes that cause hair loss. The natural herb is known as a healing wounds ingredient.
3. Apply Onion Juice
You might be not a fan of the onion smell but its juice can do miracles. Extract the juice and massage it on your hair along with its pieces. It can be an effective help for baldness and contains essential nutrients. When you apply the onion juice to your hair it is advantageous for follicles. It promotes hair growth and also acts as a conditioner. To apply squeeze some juice or mash the onions into a thick paste then apply on your scalp.
4. Green Tea:
Green tea is well known greatest source of antioxidants. It is also popular as a supplement for treating different health issues. Green tea contains epigallocatechin gallate – which is used in hair regrowing products. A study was done on a small group of people with baldness – they were given supplements that contained Vitamin D, Omega-3, Green Tea extract, Omega-6 and other essential components. The result showed positive hair growth in 80% of the people.
5. Check Vitamin D:
There is a connection between Vitamin D low level and baldness. That is why it is good if you use any treatment after checking your Vitamin D level from your doctor. Using Vitamin D supplements after the prescription and maintaining a healthy diet can help you. Moreover, exposure to sunlight also helps to treat hair loss faster than you can ever imagine.
6. Wet Hair Combing Is A NO-NO:
You can style your hair right after you have washed your hair but it can cause significant damage. The consistent practice of styling hair when they are wet may cause baldness and excessive hair loss. Let your hair dry, and then use a wide-tooth comb for a soft and gentle brushing.
7. Pumpkin Seed Oil:
According to a study where half of the participants with baldness were given pumpkin seed supplements, and the other half has prescribed a placebo. After the experiment ended the result show clear hair growth in the group who took pumpkin seed oil supplements. Although the research is going on, using the oil in your food can be helpful.
8. Use The Licorice With The Shampoo
Chinese licorice stimulates hair roots and helps in the regrowth process. It reduces hair thinning and makes your hair look thick. The best way to use it is in your shampoo. You can also buy natural shampoo that contains herbal ingredients.
9. Apply Ginger:
Ginger contains bioactive elements that can be helpful in hair growth. Ginger contains antifungal, antioxidant and antimicrobial effects on the scalp. You can make juice or extract its oil and then massage it on your hair as a hair mask. Mix it along with jojoba, coconut and argan oil and apply it to your hair. Afterwards, cover your hair with a cap for 30 minutes and wash it off.
What Did You Like?
So what trick you are going to apply to your hair? What is your secret trick to making hair healthy and thick? Share in the comments.